Here are a top 5 reasons why every website needs maintaining – even the small ones. You may be wondering why you should get maintenance help?
Small Wonders Websites create, develop and maintain the website for your start-up or growing business.
Regular Website Maintenance and Security
Here are 5 things for you to reflect on before you decide whether you need help with maintaining the website you have representing your new or growing business:
1. Time – Do you know how to keep your website secure, backed up and up-to-date or edit images of your hard work?
2. Money – For the small extra cost it is money well spent whilst you concentrate on your customers.
3. Expertise – It is always good to put your mind to learning new things but is now that time when you have so much else to arrange like visiting customers, buying supplies etc?
4. Image – you’ve spent time and money on your website so do you want your customers to be greeted with links that don’t work, a header that now sits on top of your menus, new pictures that take an age to load? You need a professional, consistent image to do business.
5. Website security is a must. Sadly, there are many people who seem dedicated to ruining others’ good endeavours. They want to plant in viruses, they want to use your site to send spam – you know the drill.
Functions frequently needing updating or securing
- Functionality/plugin updates
- Checking your site is backed up
- Broken links or pictures not showing correctly
- Adding pictures of updated work
- Updating your pricing
- Adding new website content like seasonal promotions